Thursday, May 28, 2009

To The Ones Left Behind.

You always hear its admirable to move on. The most determined of characters a story has who can say enough is enough, pick up whats left of whatever they’ve got & are on the next plane to a Reality on a Practical class ticket.

What about those who cant or those who can yet refuse to filter through the landslide? Those who hope they can close their eyes & open them to find it was all just a very bad dream, those who say i’d rather be unhappy with you than happy with somebody else? Noble yet senseless romantics the practical survivalists had to leave behind. What happens to them?

I never pondered this for the longest time, always having been a believer of Up-and-Out and pro-active choices. Till it happens, as it happens to the seemingly best of us only to pool one with the rest of us. Years ago in a distant dream, I was left behind. So, i know.

Same old story on parchment yet wrapped with a new ribbon. Promises of never again and really it was never again. But its the cruel reality of dynamic equilibrium which dictates suffering for the need of compassion. So instead of being left behind you leave behind. You leave someone in the dark valley you once found yourself lying in so you can climb out, look down and say ‘Who’s stopping you?’ when you already know its your footprints.

But i didnt look down & condescend you. I just opened my eyes & climbed out coz it was so hard to breathe. I saw a meadow in the distance, but turned around & bent over with my knees deep in gravel to call for you. In the darkness & i held out my hand. You never replied me.

Maybe one day u will see what i mean. I know how horrible it sounds to hear that when u least want to hear it but its only coz its what u need to hear the most. Maybe one day you wont hate me so much for doing what i needed to do. I can be hopeful right? Maybe one day i may find myself near the darkness somehow, bend on my knees once again & call your name & you will tap me on the shoulder from behind and say ‘I’m here silly’. You will smile my favourite smile & i will felt touch to make up for everything i couldnt say.

Thats just the dream of my reality. The reality of my dream remains the same.

Till i find you again.

To my last innocent love i will always want the best for.

I missing you alot at here and you'll never walk alone at all. ( I love you here )

Gambateh

(Even this msg could also applied to all my beloved friend's as well)

Mr D.C

No comments: