Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Second Intro

HOLAA...
Let me intro myself 1st to remind u all who am i.

My name is MeiChi aka SaSa (as u all us to call me almost half year)

But i more preffer to know as "Mrs. T"

To let u all know, im not single and not available anymore in this world because i already almost and nearly get marry with my beloved baebiee know as Jeff. T :) Mr.T

I can tell u all that my position in this group is the Pencerita and the Distributor News Exe.
Other than that, i also assign to be the event management exe by Mr. D

Well well well, I dun dare to say that Mr. D bully me but i can say he sometime kinda pamper me alot with foods and mask. As u all can see his body full with konon musles and daging extra.
aahahaahahahah :P

Anyway, this is just an introduction post so i wont make it much here and will to be continue next post!!

Muackkzz!!!

Love, Mrs. T
meichi

No comments: