Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jeffery Wong Kam Wah

Hi all my beloved friend...here i am to intro myself at blog....first of all, i would like to take the opportunity to say million thanks to my dear friend Mr D who guide me all the way to post a blog...(haha sound im nerd rite) but nvm la i have a friend that always stay beside to help me when the time i need helps....

on

Hello everyone im Jeffery Wong, if u all want then maybe can follow my friend call me more closer as Wah Wah aka Froggy.....Im just an ordinary guy and not much special at all...If anyone who reading this blog would like to be my friend pls do not hesitate to add me up at zeroboy_0088@hotmail.com...(wait for u all to add up ya).


Other than that, if someone who ned my to lighten up their life then mayb u all can come across to me i will used my tkd to bright up the life...hahaha or can come my house to eat all you can...why i said so?


My house not even money more but can consider as a station of snack for everyone because my pretty mum like t buy different variety of snack or junk food to shower up my house haha.....come come mini snack mart at Damansara haha.....


Sincerity
Jeffery Wong

No comments: