Sunday, June 14, 2009

dont just look at the pics..spot the laughter n the environment.let the PICS tell the story....
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????FRIENDSHIP ned respectation and supporting in their personal life because everyone have their own diff life.true friens will alway support and forgive not mater wat happen because everyone have their own reason todo something....and their action is our responsible because they do it for us!!! THINK AGAIN for wat i have said and pls not to blame each other anymore.....y people give u such negative respone? is because u have given people some negative reaction...IF everything need to be counted so detaily then life wil be blue~reminder again:LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO START EVERYTHING AGAIN IF GOT CHANCE PLS REARRANGE THINGS BACK TOGETHER...if friendship din exist then who r u here and wat r u doing in my pictures? what is the use of this blog if without everyone support? what is the history for? i again try to solve the problem here pls.... pls compromise if all of us think for our friendship...v r a gangz laaaa the aduan king in shopping eaaa....haihhh~tepuk sebelah tangan tak berbunyi la....plsssss......try to solve the problem here ok?stay like last time ok?is not nice to be 2 headed snake.....im just trying to contact with all my bestest friends and there are no meaning hiding at the bck n again v actually a gang zzzz....IF the problem cant solves...then just DELETE this blog....i have no others way ald....is enough ald.how many times u all want it to hapen?? i really dont knw la........ONE more.....without CHI there will be no blog no group gathering no pics and no contact because no one will wasted the time on doing all this.....only she wil do it...TEBAL! gals or guys does the mater actually~~c wider ba....wat can i say is u r important for chi if not it wont be so many negative actions and respone because everything hapen because of the WORD care.FOR EVEYONE, Things will be beter if the care focus on their needs....human nature ba....u suport me means u care me...no one will think u r care if u ask a person to stick with wat their like n u wil walk away for their own gud...this not called "for their own gud and u sacrifice"but is to make them hard to do....is true!

? ? ?

I believe- that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I believe- that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I believe- that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I believe- that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I believe- that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe- that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

I believe- that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.

I believe- that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believe- that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
I believe- that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I believe- that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe- that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

I believe- that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
I believe- that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different

I believe- that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

I believe-THAT GRASS DOESN'T GROW IN THE PATH BETWEEN FRIENDS HOME!

this is all i can do for u all..........sincerely ml, comment bck pls

4 comments:

D'Crappier said...

coment laa...let me knw wat r u all thinking also gud....i duwan to be clown ea...very shame deleh...

-Lek Wei- said...

"ned respectation and supporting in their personal life because everyone have their own diff life.true friens will alway support and forgive not mater wat happen because everyone have their own reason todo something....and their action is our responsible because they do it for us!!!"

Mei Ling U wrote this? I like this flood of words. very well.

D'Crappier said...

of cz la..if not u tink meiling no study meh.ahhha...

-Lek Wei- said...

ha.. no la. cos these words are quite meaningful.