Tuesday, July 7, 2009

it doesnt really matter it hurts or what somehow i doing the correct things taking the correct way

After all everyone think i had change to a better person on what i did and how i act. I feel im a better person as well hehehehe. I doing things which i think is correct, i c things wider compare to last time.Im not gonna waste my life by doing things which doesnt benefit or hurt myself anymore cos as the phrases state "in our life got how many ten years" quoted from the chinese drama hahahhaah. yea!! is definitely true in my life there still how many years to go thru. Y have to let myself suffer with unrelated thingy that waste my time rite??

By the way i did kick out 2 guys from my life recently...sorry to do that but im really disappointing on u both. I might be cruel to made my decision but sorry la to make my life better everything is under my control. Dont come over and explain all those bullshit thingy in front me cos im freaking fed up with those granny stories. Im not a little girl anymore who trust a granny story anymore, maybe the decision i said and made for u both is cruel but things that doesnt work out for me and people who doesnt really appreciate me sorry to say!!!im not gonna appreciate as well.

Sorry to mention both of u in this blog but is my way to express hahahahahah first of all..KJ u r totally a loser in my life..i given u chance u just mess it up everytime !!even being as ur friend u mess it up too by bullshitting. Is abit straighforward to u but im gonna said it also..dont try to explain how good u r cos u betraying ur gf after all. Sorry things doesnt work for me di..im freaking dissapointed with ya and the facts is i had kick u out from my life from the day it end so cant blame me for what i said to u..thats the end loser!!! second..wl sorry to just break our friendship i really need times for myself to get u over. Somehow u think y i need to be like that but there is really a reason . I know we somehow will be friends but not now...im not gonna torture myself by thinking the other way. But thats the way for me to deal things up. Anyway time just prove alot i beleive things will heal us up.


Last but not least guys this is what is happening to me recently hahahahahhah kinda of weird rite cos mr.d said eh how come bee geh caption like alot problem fan...but after all these is just small problem for me cos as time past things past i be better after all. hehehehehehhe feel better after expressing out..wooohoooooo im a better person once again!


muacks hugs and kisses from MISS.PP
love u guys alot!!!

No comments: